- Servicios RedCLARA
RedCLARA introduces its new Cloud Learning Management System (LMS), which allows access to a complete distance learning system ready for use and in SaaS format (Software as a Service) with a very simple configuration. Based on Moodle, the service allows the professor to create and manage content, facilitating the work of teachers and students in their remote classes, with a safe and accessible system, which optimizes the work of the systems area in educational higher institutions.
The platform allows users to:
- Create and publish class schedules;
- Send reminders and notifications to students about deadlines, content posting, assessments, etc.
- Facilitate student enrollment;
- Intermediate payment for classes;
- Share files such as articles, e-books and audios;
- Store video lessons;
- Establish the interaction between teacher and student;
- Enable interaction between students;
- Conduct knowledge assessments and tests;
- Issue course completion certificates.
In addition, it is possible to add customizable modules to the LMS RedCLARA, such as data analysis, use of videoconferencing platforms such as Big Blue Button and others, which help to reduce the desertion of classes and make students more motivated.
LMS RedCLARA-CEDIA is for...
Students, researchers and scolars
Access your online classes from anywhere, securely and with the best connectivity.
Partner institutions IT units
Automate your distance learning system and enter the virtual era.
National Research and Education Networks
Offer your institutions the key to distance education.
Institution in countries without National Networks
Enter the new era of educational digitization.
Ofereça às suas instituições a chave da educação à distância
- Simplicity of use for teachers.
- Ready-to-use tool.
- Optional modules that allow multifactorial assessment and improvement of student commitment.
- Increased student-teacher interaction.
- Improved connectivity and speed.
- Simplicity of use.
- Manageable and scalable.
- Modules that allow the analysis of classes and optimization of resources.
- Payment for monthly or annual use.
- Perimeter Firewall.
- Daily or weekly backups.
- DDoS protection.
- Fortnightly updates of S.O. and application.
- 24x7 monitoring for infrastructure application.
- NOC incident service (8x5).
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack.
For the Research and Education community
For the institutions' IT units and decision makers
Does your country count with a National Research and Education Network? Contact it and check the available discounts. If your country does not have a National Network, please write to and we will help your institution to be part of our educational and research community.