Scientific Collaboration in Advanced Computing
Establish cooperation guidelines between RedCLARA and SCALAC, in order to:
- Strengthen access to high-performance computing resources in the region, so that it can be used by its community of students, researchers and technologists.
- Strengthen competencies in the development of projects that involve high-performance scientific computing.
In order to coordinate actions, align policies and work together in projects of interest, the following actions will be carried out:
- Development of connectivity plans that, together with national networks, guarantee service levels and access to available infrastructure.
- Contribute to raising awareness and information on the activities of SCALAC, RedCLARA, both its partners, new potential users and decision-makers within the respective beneficiary communities.
- Investigate opportunities to plan joint activities internationally to promote their work and the results of the activities carried out.
Turrialba, Costa Rica
Conference Dates: 25-27 September, 2019
High-performance computing: experiences and challenges