VSOG is the area in charge of operating RedCLARA’s added value services. Its primary goal is to implement an extend the slot of dayly time for the support of the operation of services, optimizing human resources to achieve a higher level of service and to unify the processes to facilitate the communication with our internal and final customers.
VSOG operates between 0:00 AM GMT and 2:00 PM GMT, that is, from 7:00 AM in Brazil until 6:00 PM in Mexico, meeting the requirements of the community connected to RedCLARA in its complete workday.
Functions and activities
The VSOG is an area designed for the operation of services and has the following functions:
- To attend the requirements, requests and reports of RedCLARA’s customers, related to the Portal services and infrastructure, providing a high level of service and maintaining a permanent communication about its changes and advances.
- To develop the operation services of the videoconferencing network, such as: coordination of events, rooms certification, testing, control and maintenance of related processes.
- To maintain the video systems and its elements in order to ensure its correct operation, making monitoring, support and redistribution of resources, among others.
- To develop engineering and operation tasks in the systems (servers, MCU's, NAS, etc.) that are supporting the RedCLARA services. This activity should be developed with high standards of engineering and under the guidelines of the technical management of RedCLARA.
- To detect and solve problems with the systems and services of RedCLARA, keeping updated all the documentation of solutions and used procedures.
- To carry out other routine tasks of operation, such as monitoring systems, support for operating systems and information and internal support.
The VSOG has the following contact channels:
Tel: + 56-2-25848618 Annex 511
Colaboratorio: The "Videoconference and Systems Operations Group (VSOG)" community